Fusion Forward, LLC, a marketing and design firm located in Independence, Iowa, is seeking a part-time Office Administrator and Content Writer to join our growing team. If you are professional with good communication skills – both verbal and written, and your background includes general office support and strong computer skills, we invite you to apply for this position. Estimated hours would be 10-20/week.
Responsibilities for Office Administrator/Content Writer
- Assist with answering and directing incoming calls.
- Assist with scheduling appointments and utilizing other office support software.
- Prepare and type correspondence and press releases.
- Assist with organization of records and files.
- Assist with a variety of office management tasks.
- Assist with market research.
Requirements for Office Administrator/Content Writer:
- Positive attitude and desire to be part of a team environment.
- Prior general office experience, bookkeeping and content writing experience a plus.
- Professional demeanor and attire.
- Fluent in the English language both verbally and in writing.
- Strong computer skills (such as Microsoft Word, Microsoft Office, e-mail and Internet).
- Excellent organization and communication skills.
- Good work ethic with emphasis on detail and accuracy.
- Ability to balance a variety of responsibilities and projects at once.
- Ability to meet the demands of supporting the firm as well as good rapport with clients.
Required: High School Diploma
Preferred: Two years college or equivalent work experience
Required: No Requirements
This description is a general statement of required major duties and responsibilities performed on a regular and continuous basis. It does not exclude other duties as assigned. This position could include a very wide variety of tasks and functions.
Fusion Forward, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.