Fusion Forward, LLC, a marketing, public relations and design firm located in Independence, Iowa is seeking a full-time Administrative Assistant to join our growing team. If you are a highly motivated self-starter that is comfortable dealing with the public and direct management, a professional with good communication skills – both verbal and written, and your background includes general office support and strong computer skills, we invite you to apply for this position.
Responsibilities for Administrative Assistant
- Assist with answering and directing incoming calls.
- Assist with a variety of marketing tasks, including social media.
- Assist with scheduling appointments and utilizing other office support software.
- Assist with organization of records and files.
- Assist with a variety of office management tasks.
Requirements for Administrative Assistant:
- Positive attitude and desire to be part of a team environment.
- Prior general office experience and bookkeeping experience a plus.
- Professional demeanor and attire.
- Fluent in the English language both verbally and in writing.
- Strong computer skills (such as Microsoft Word, Microsoft Office, e-mail and Internet).
- Excellent organization and communication skills.
- Good work ethic with emphasis on detail, accuracy and confidentiality.
- Ability to balance a variety of responsibilities and projects at once.
- Ability to meet the demands of supporting the practice as well as good rapport with clients.
- Prior marketing, social media, press release writing, a plus.
Required: High School Diploma. Preferred: Two years college or equivalent work experience.
Required: No Requirements
Starting salary of $21,000 to $25,000 per year, plus Paid Time Off. Position is 40 hours per week, 8:30 AM – 5 PM, M – F, with ½ hour lunch break.
This description is a general statement of required major duties and responsibilities performed on a regular and continuous basis. It does not exclude other duties as assigned. This position could include a very wide variety of tasks and functions.
Fusion Forward, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.