Fusion Forward, LLC, a marketing, public relations and design firm located in Independence, Iowa is seeking a full-time Sales & Marketing Representative to join our growing team. If you’re a team player with excellent customer service and communication skills, and your background includes sales, marketing, general office support and strong computer skills, we encourage you to apply for this position.
Sales & Marketing Representative responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist with answering and directing incoming calls.
- Assist with a variety of marketing tasks, including social media.
- Assist with bringing in new business (could include making sales calls, developing marketing strategies, meeting with and presenting to potential clients, etc.)
- Assist with a variety of office management tasks.
Because we’re a growing company, you’ll likely get your hands on more than just administrative and sales tasks, including social media management, marketing, writing, graphic design, sales, and more. Any experience in these areas is a plus!
If you’re interested in joining our company, please email a cover letter, your resume, a few examples of your graphic design work, and list of references to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, check our website: www.fusionforward.com
- Minimum two years of customer service experience.
- Positive attitude and desire to be part of a growing team environment.
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft programs (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Professional demeanor and attire.
- Fluent in the English language both verbally and in writing.
- Excellent organization and communication skills.
- Good work ethic with emphasis on detail and accuracy.
- Ability to balance a variety of responsibilities and projects at once.
- Prior experience in sales, account management, social media, marketing, writing, graphic design, and/or sales, a plus!
Required: Two years college or equivalent work experience.
Compensation is dependent upon experience. Position is 40 hours per week, 8am to 5pm with a one hour lunch break, and includes paid time off.
This position will remain open until we find the perfect fit. This description is a general statement of required major duties and responsibilities performed on a regular and continuous basis. It does not exclude other duties as assigned. This position could include a very wide variety of tasks and functions and has the potential for growth as the company grows.
Fusion Forward, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.